Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hey all I'm a new blood and here's ma story...; Hello
Topic Started: Oct 9 2016, 11:32 AM (595 Views)
Kardashi64
Member Avatar
Hey everybody, I'm new here my names Tom from the UK - I remember the 32/64 bit console wars fondly - I was maybe 11? Unfortunately we ended up being a PlayStation household and as much as I threw certain big titles for that system in my ever gloating friends face I always coveted the Nintendo 64 and it holds both a special place in my heart and a nostalgia that is matched by no other games console

Around 2007 I became big into collecting and by last count before I was forced to sell up due to financial constraints I was at around 30 video game systems with some rare and wonderful items and variants - alas letting go of my mint and completely boxed Nintendo 64 collection broke my heart in two..even more so than letting go of my precious boxed virtual boy and flash boy plus cart and boxed games (I was 5 away from a complete collection)

That said - February of this year, I said balls to it and got back in the game snatching up my favourite consoles again, all boxed bar the Saturn I got which was just one of those things - but I have back my precious n64 once more (the limited edition goldeneye pack with golden controller to be concise 8) )

I stumbled across this forum by chance and can't believe I'd never discovered it before, my quest is once more to hunt out and play classics/forgotten/missed games for the system, I'm a stickler for authenticity so I play all OG hardware with my 64 displayed on a big ugly :donkey: crt TV as it should be maaaaaan!!

That said my main interests are how people currently display/record/stream their Nintendo's/ footage and what kind of setup everybody rocks, I also take an interest in speedrunning and hardware mods

So glad to be part of this rad clan of 64-bit warriors of old

Peace!

'dash64
Edited by Kardashi64, Oct 9 2016, 12:11 PM.
W A V E R A C E 420/64
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
Always nice to see someone else in the crt/n64 master race, with an interest in speed running huh? We'll get along just fine. I hope you're glad to be back in it. Welcome aboard!
Edited by Shellshocker18, Oct 9 2016, 03:00 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Welcome to the site mate. Always good to see another UK member signing up. Good choice with the console bundle the gold controller edition always looked good.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Kardashi64
Member Avatar
Thanks for the welcome guys! Its good to be home - I always loved the goldeneye pack thats the one I pined for so badly as a kid, the box art is particularly classy! And thanks brother CRT till they bury me!

'Dash64
W A V E R A C E 420/64

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Welcome aboard, good to see another member from the UK.
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Kardashi64
Member Avatar
buddy1983
Oct 10 2016, 06:18 AM
Welcome aboard, good to see another member from the UK.
Tally Ho chaps! ;)
W A V E R A C E 420/64

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
I love the pup! It's as if the Real Blue Dog was finally able to grow some hair. Same handsome, expressive face!

Great background info there. You'll fit right in here. Welcome aboard.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Welcome Kardashi64.
It's hard to hear those stories of loss, but it's never too late for redemption!

Good luck with your pursuits. :yeah:
Edited by No64DD, Oct 10 2016, 10:34 AM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Kardashi64
Member Avatar
Thanks guys ive only been here 2 days and this is easily one of the best forums out there by far

'Dash64
W A V E R A C E 420/64

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Welcome aboard. We are glad to have you! :yeah:

Wildfiremicro
Member Avatar
Established Member
Welcome! What's your favorite N64 game? :n64:
We are all mad here
Rip and tear until it's done
Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzsB1vGRWSrVZ4GNkdY856w

Jsboger
Member Avatar
Established Member
Greetings!
Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!!!!

Kardashi64
Member Avatar
Wildfiremicro
Oct 11 2016, 01:26 PM
I'm going to have to be really boring and say goldeneye lol I'm sorry and thank you for the warm welcome! Yourself?

Dash64
W A V E R A C E 420/64

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Kardashi64
Oct 14 2016, 09:24 AM
Wildfiremicro
Oct 11 2016, 01:26 PM
I'm going to have to be really boring and say goldeneye lol I'm sorry and thank you for the warm welcome! Yourself?

Dash64
Not boring at all. Goldeneye is the best game on the system in my opinion. Everybody who knows me on here knows this is what I think.

:dance:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Welcome mate :yeah:
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply