Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hey all I'm a new blood and here's ma story...; Hello
Topic Started: Oct 9 2016, 11:32 AM (526 Views)
Kardashi64
Member Avatar
Hey everybody, I'm new here my names Tom from the UK - I remember the 32/64 bit console wars fondly - I was maybe 11? Unfortunately we ended up being a PlayStation household and as much as I threw certain big titles for that system in my ever gloating friends face I always coveted the Nintendo 64 and it holds both a special place in my heart and a nostalgia that is matched by no other games console

Around 2007 I became big into collecting and by last count before I was forced to sell up due to financial constraints I was at around 30 video game systems with some rare and wonderful items and variants - alas letting go of my mint and completely boxed Nintendo 64 collection broke my heart in two..even more so than letting go of my precious boxed virtual boy and flash boy plus cart and boxed games (I was 5 away from a complete collection)

That said - February of this year, I said balls to it and got back in the game snatching up my favourite consoles again, all boxed bar the Saturn I got which was just one of those things - but I have back my precious n64 once more (the limited edition goldeneye pack with golden controller to be concise 8) )

I stumbled across this forum by chance and can't believe I'd never discovered it before, my quest is once more to hunt out and play classics/forgotten/missed games for the system, I'm a stickler for authenticity so I play all OG hardware with my 64 displayed on a big ugly :donkey: crt TV as it should be maaaaaan!!

That said my main interests are how people currently display/record/stream their Nintendo's/ footage and what kind of setup everybody rocks, I also take an interest in speedrunning and hardware mods

So glad to be part of this rad clan of 64-bit warriors of old

Peace!

'dash64
Edited by Kardashi64, Oct 9 2016, 12:11 PM.
W A V E R A C E 420/64
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kardashi64
Member Avatar
Thanks for the welcome guys! Its good to be home - I always loved the goldeneye pack thats the one I pined for so badly as a kid, the box art is particularly classy! And thanks brother CRT till they bury me!

'Dash64
W A V E R A C E 420/64

Kardashi64
Member Avatar
buddy1983
Oct 10 2016, 06:18 AM
Welcome aboard, good to see another member from the UK.
Tally Ho chaps! ;)
W A V E R A C E 420/64

Kardashi64
Member Avatar
Thanks guys ive only been here 2 days and this is easily one of the best forums out there by far

'Dash64
W A V E R A C E 420/64

Kardashi64
Member Avatar
Wildfiremicro
Oct 11 2016, 01:26 PM
Welcome! What's your favorite N64 game? :n64:
I'm going to have to be really boring and say goldeneye lol I'm sorry and thank you for the warm welcome! Yourself?

Dash64
W A V E R A C E 420/64

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply