Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New to the Forum; N64 Goals
Topic Started: Oct 15 2016, 08:23 PM (264 Views)
dipaulma
Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting me join your forum. I'm here because I am a huge N64 enthusiast and looking to create my first modded N64. I'm sure everyone has seen it but I absolutely fell in love with the "Tron Legacy N64" Console (Image link below). So, I'm going to give it a go and do it myself, I'll search through the threads on here to check out if anyone has done this before. The guy that created it will not make a tutorial. However, if I am successful, I'll be sure to create a tutorial on here for you guys. Anyway that's me, feel free to add me on here (I guess that's how it works here), and lastly thanks for letting me join!

-Matt a.k.a dipaulma

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply