Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MK8 Races This Saturday 12/3 @ 10:30PM EST
Topic Started: Nov 28 2016, 08:36 AM (452 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
You can not hold a good man down, and that certainly holds true for fun gaming events. We will resume our N64Forever.com Mario Kart 8 tournament this Saturday, December 3rd at 10:30PM NYC time. We are planning to race the original 32 tracks at the speed of 150cc.

For those new to our races, we call it a tournament, but it is all for fun. We generally race for about 45min to an hour. By that time, it used to be that Boomdiers generally would have 200 points and the rest of us would be proud of our one or two victories (or near victories). :D We generally get members from the US, Canada and Australia, so it is a global event! PLEASE JOIN US!!

Here it the tournament code:
8073-6384-4485

And a link to our main thread:
http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/7422512/10/#new

RSVP'd YES (so far):
--BDR (MK8 ID: DadE08)
--Shellshocker18
--Kartmaster
--Mrs. Kartmaster
--Grizzmeister
--RocMan
--Kel and Amy of KelamyAUS
Edited by bluedogrulez, Nov 30 2016, 05:51 AM.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Guys, I adjusted the tourney settings this morning. I heard from someone planning to make a special appearance who is racing on a borrowed console (with no DLC) after the demise of their Wii U. To enable them to join, and to encourage others who do not have the DLC tacks for one reason or another, we'll race the original 32 (and really test your track memory!).
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
That is an amazing story and a great picture to document the spider invasion! Hey, have you tried one of those external fans that plugs into a rear USB port? I got one cheap on ebay and it does keep my wii u cooler when i use it. If the spider damaged the fan (burn out or slow spin), maybe one of those can salvage your unit. (I am a wishful thinker :-8 )

In any event, look forward to racing with you again!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply