Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Awards - Best Thread; What's that topic you just can't wait to read
Topic Started: Nov 30 2016, 10:55 AM (444 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
We have several threads here that get a lot of activity. We want to know your favorite.

Maybe it is the epic "Ebay Topic", "Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game", or "What are You Doing . . . RIGHT NOW?!?" ... Whatever it is, state it here.

The thread named the most will be our "2016 Thread of the Year".

Past winners:
2015 - Mario Kart 64 Hot Lap
2014 - Post When You Buy/Sell/Trade Any Game
2013 - TIE: Post When You Buy/Sell/Trade Any Game and Counterfeit E3 1997 Controllers
2012 - N64 Game Off!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Always liked "Post When you buy.... " thread so I'll nominate that
Edited by buddy1983, Dec 30 2016, 04:58 AM.
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
Sense memories in gaming 👍

http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/9003362/1/#new

I think there could be plenty more discussion on that one as well. ☺

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
TAKE THE STAGE !!! I think the concept was great. Got me playing games I hadn't played for a long while. I haven't contributed lately as I have been incredibly busy recently so had nothing additional to add, but I fully intend on coming back to this in due course.
Edited by Milage007, Dec 9 2016, 04:13 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
I applaud your TAKE THE STAGE !! vote, Milage.

I am nominating "The ultimate N64 joystick refurb? SS + teflon" thread. This thread has generated so much excitement, so much hope of better thumbsticks for the N64 controller. And Linus appears to be as much an artist as a craftsman, as he keeps adding color and material combinations that clearly have thrilled many of us. The fact that the thread has remained active all year despite there being other external sites regarding the steel sticks, is a testament to our members continued enthusiasm for something new, something big for :n64: .
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
As always post when you buy or sell any game will always get my vote. I really like seeing what people have found.
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
My vote is going to the "Games You've Finished in 2016" thread. Like last year, seeing that a new post had been made in a thread about completing games always gets me pumped! It also motivates me to finish my own collection of games which is always a good thing. :yeah:
Posted Image

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
I have to say, I've loved the "The ultimate N64 joystick refurb? SS + teflon" thread. Watching that story develop and grow into a real thing that people have in their controllers now has been amazing. So cool to see somebody take the idea and make it a reality. Way to go Linus!
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I'm sticking with the Post when you buy/sell/trade any game thread. It's always fun to see everyone's additions over the year.

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
It's a tough choice for me between "Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game" and "Games You've Finished in 2016"... but since the former is almost always the first place I go, and (as Red said) it's always so fun to see what everyone's picked up, that's what I'm going to vote for. :yeah:
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), The Swapper, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
We have had some great posts on here this year. All the ones that first come to mind for me have been mentioned here so far.

Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game ultimately gets my vote though.

cleftkirby
Member Avatar
i'd like to nominate "A glimpse into Foxdata LTD"

truly remarkable stuff Conker is providing in there
Posted Image

danilochka
Member Avatar
Weigh My Fish
Without question my nomination for Best Thread 2016 goes to "A glimpse into Foxdata LTD". This not only came out of the blue but caused such a huge stir, finally giving us a glimpse into the ellusive world of the FoxData controllers. Thankyou Conker69 for all your efforts for getting the source and information to the collecting community!
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Yet another tough call!!
There are so many i enjoy. I'll give my vote to Conker and a Glimpse at FoxData LTD.
If i had a second choice, it would be Watcha Lintenin' to?

A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
"Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game" is our 2016 winner :yeah:
Thanks to all who voted!