Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Awards - Game of the Year (Handheld/Mobile); Which is your fav?
Topic Started: Nov 30 2016, 10:58 AM (250 Views)
EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Like last year, I didn't play too many handheld games (as far as 2016 releases go) and, while Pokemon GO did make my childhood dream of "adventuring" to find and catch Pokemon in real life come true (sort of... in a way...), I've come to realize that I will probably always prefer the full on experiences within thr main series. Getting badg- I mean Z-Crystals from gy- I mean trials and leade-I mean kahunas, being a part of a big plot and putting a stop to an evil organization with the Pokemon I raised through battling and refreshing.

That's why my vote goes to Pokemon Sun for Nintendo 3DS. While it's not my favorite Pokemon game of all time (that probably goes to either Y or Omega Ruby), it's easily in my top 5 and has convinced me that changing things up from the norm is not always a bad thing.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply