Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Awards - Hoarder of the Year; Whose collection do you most admire?
Topic Started: Nov 30 2016, 11:05 AM (522 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
We have some members with AMAZING collections. Some are vast, spanning various console generations, some are smaller and filled with extremely rare items. Some may cater to your personal interests more than others. Whatever your tastes, tell us whose collection you most covet, and why!

Please nominate only one (1) individual. You may discuss honorable mentions if you wish, just please clearly state you actual nomination.

At the end, the member nominated most will be crowned "Hoarder of the Year"

Be sure to visit The Galleries and the "Photos of your collection" topic if you need help making up your mind up!

Prior Winners:
2015 - Vinyl
2014 - Italia64
2013 - TheJuice401
2012 - NintendoTwizer
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
My vote goes to Solojones!
What he has been able to amass again and again this year is truly impressive.

A most honorable mention goes to Intendall64, Vinyl, Red Shadow, Fries, Milage, BDR, EnvyFox, and all the others that populate our "just bought" threads!!
You all rock!!
Edited by No64DD, Dec 3 2016, 07:23 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Intendall for me. His hoard has been coming along nicely this year.

Thanks for the mention No64DD.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Floorcat all the way for me. I love seeing his pickup pictures with all those tasty special/deluxe editions and boxsets. He is my collecting senpai. Seems like nothing escapes his grasp. You rock, Theo!

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
As more of a modern gamer, I really like seeing the large photos of limited edition and obscure games that floorcat uploads for us. I'd love to see your whole collection one day. We've been blessed to see a fine collection being built over the years.
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Houghton0609
Intendall64 for me, his hoarding has been insane this year!

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Thanks for the mentions :)

My vote goes to Houghton, managing to pick up 4 fox data controllers in like a month is very impressive! Not to mention everything else he has!

italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
My vote goes to Vinyl
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
2016 has been a great year for our collectors. EnyFox, Kamikaze and The Wild Falcon hunting for great deals in the wild. Milage, Shellshocker18 and Conker69 showing awesome love for N64 games. Vinyl, DarkLink and KelamyAUS buying things many of us have never ever since in person, if at all. The Red Shadow buying essentially the entire PS4 library in record time (my Wii U acquisitions simply cannot get up!), and my fellow staffer Buddy acquiring a range of items for a range of systems. Heck, 2016 even saw the return of Alxbly to the collecting realm.

But yeah, the friendliest cat in the world, the mighty Floorcat, continues to acquire items that make one's jaw drop. I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before he leaves the rat race and opens the definitive gaming store in all of Colorado. He's got the inventory (and my vote)!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

SoloJones64
Established Member
No64DD
Dec 3 2016, 07:23 PM
My vote goes to Solojones!
What he has been able to amass again and again this year is truly impressive.

A most honorable mention goes to Intendall64, Vinyl, Red Shadow, Fries, Milage, BDR, EnvyFox, and all the others that populate our "just bought" threads!!
You all rock!!
Hey, thanks my man! Looks like I won't get it but I appreciate the vote of confidence!!

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
Oh golly-gee... *blush*
...to think some of you folks actually believe my name belongs among the likes of Vinyl, Italia64, TheJuice401, and NintendoTwizer... I'M NOT WORTHY!!

@Red: Your collecting senpai?!?? You seriously have no idea how much that warmed my heart (and made me giggle) when I read that. :lol:

So I usually make a bee-line straight to any/everyone's new posts and pictures in the "Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game" thread, and I've taken special notice of the extensive and frequent pickups by White Falcon and Kamikaze :yeah: . But in the end, my vote goes to EnvyFox, whose pictures/posts are always chock-full of platform-agnostic retro-gaming goodness. And, perhaps most impressively, all (?) of which was purchased without the use of the internet!
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Rayman Legends, Fat Princess Adventures, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
This was really tough. I just spent about a half hour reviewing various gallery and collection pics on here. I have wavered a few times when it came to decision time. So many of you have amazing collections, and you all do a great job of displaying them. Hopefully one day I can do the same.

My vote goes to.....Floorcat!

danilochka
Member Avatar
Weigh My Fish
For his outstanding contributions to giving me envious eyes, my nomination for Hoarder of the Year 2016 goes to Intendall64. My opinions are always going to biased as I just love seeing boxed PAL games, but what you've managed to achieve in such a seemingly short space of time is nothing short of miraculous. I think going for all the Micro Machines 64 Turbo variants, sealed, is worth the award on it's own! Here's hoping you good fortune continues through 2017 and beyond.
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Congratulations goes to Floorcat! He is our 2016 "Hoarder of the Year"

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
Posted Image

As a collector, I'm honored!! :w00t:
As a hoarder, I'm... kind of embarrassed! :phear:

As a gamer... here's to (the ever-increasingly-futile goal of) actually PLAYING all these games!!! :yeah:
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Rayman Legends, Fat Princess Adventures, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply