Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Awards - Hoarder of the Year; Whose collection do you most admire?
Topic Started: Nov 30 2016, 11:05 AM (347 Views)
floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
Oh golly-gee... *blush*
...to think some of you folks actually believe my name belongs among the likes of Vinyl, Italia64, TheJuice401, and NintendoTwizer... I'M NOT WORTHY!!

@Red: Your collecting senpai?!?? You seriously have no idea how much that warmed my heart (and made me giggle) when I read that. :lol:

So I usually make a bee-line straight to any/everyone's new posts and pictures in the "Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game" thread, and I've taken special notice of the extensive and frequent pickups by White Falcon and Kamikaze :yeah: . But in the end, my vote goes to EnvyFox, whose pictures/posts are always chock-full of platform-agnostic retro-gaming goodness. And, perhaps most impressively, all (?) of which was purchased without the use of the internet!
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Uncharted 4 Survival Mode, Project CARS, God of War: Ascension, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
Posted Image

As a collector, I'm honored!! :w00t:
As a hoarder, I'm... kind of embarrassed! :phear:

As a gamer... here's to (the ever-increasingly-futile goal of) actually PLAYING all these games!!! :yeah:
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Uncharted 4 Survival Mode, Project CARS, God of War: Ascension, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply