Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Awards - Miss Congeniality; A toast to the most "people person" of them all!
Topic Started: Nov 30 2016, 11:07 AM (904 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Having a bit of fun here :P

What member here seems to always be in a chipper mood, and just seems to have a great personality? That's what we want to know!

Feel free to name honorable mentions, but clearly state your single nomination. At the end, the member nominated most will be crowned winner :D

Prior Winners:
2015 - Floorcat & Bamboozled (tie)
2014 - bluedogrulez
2013 - clarky_n64
2012 - floorcat
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Perhaps we should consider that next year, floorcat, because I always struggle here too.

I have four or five of you all in my mind that I feel really deserve the award. I will go with No64DD as well though.
He is always friendly on here, and also on Miitomo :yeah:

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Congratulations to our 2016 Miss Congeniality winner, No64DD!

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
That pic is fantastic!

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply