Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Awards - The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year Award"
Topic Started: Nov 30 2016, 11:11 AM (637 Views)
floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
Kartmaster is right that this is a truly tough one to do, that the fear of leaving anyone out is ever-present. And it's only natural that everyone's scared to post their picks here. (Or perhaps kart's great post is simply just a tough one to follow!)

Anyways, LITERALLY EVERYONE who participates in this forum makes it the special place it is, from the staff (a solid group I still feel humbled to be a part of), all the way to the 1-post wonders, so I'm simply going to nominate strictly based on members whose posts I've tended to notice/read the most. Which could be somewhat biased towards the threads I typically frequent.

So basically... the non-staff/non-ex-staff members I'd like to make sure get a vote are Milage007, No64DD, D.J Cat, Shellshocker18, Cabanon, italia64, The White Falcon, and Kamikaze... and probably more that I'll add later on... :unsure:
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Gravity Rush 2, Rayman Legends, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply