Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Awards - The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year Award"
Topic Started: Nov 30 2016, 11:11 AM (660 Views)
danilochka
Member Avatar
Weigh My Fish
For their outstanding contributions to the forum, my The Member Appreciation 2016 nomination goes to you. That's right, I'm pulling a floorcat, literally everyone gets a plus one from me. You're all helping to contribute and make this place THE best N64 site on the net and a great community to boot. Thanks for all the kind words people have said already, you're all amazing! Special shoutout goes to the wonderful staff, and even those aren't members and just come to browse, as I used to, make sure to get yourself signed up and join in on the fun!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply