Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Awards - The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year Award"
Topic Started: Nov 30 2016, 11:11 AM (578 Views)
No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
I'm here to share my appreciation for a number of members from our site and beyond.
First and foremost, i am grateful for everyone that i get to learn, debate, and communicate with here, but i have never met anyone like danilochka.
Thanks to him, has made me become more Nintendo savvy. We are able to relate to each other on a very unique level and i truly respect that. Cheers!

To Vinyl, someone that i got to know on a personal level. It has been a few years already!? Wow.
I'd like to think that we've made each other better collectors, and has been great to see how FAR things have come since. Congrats to you and Darklink for consolevariations.com. Sincerely.

A special thanks to Rocky and his N64F Skype group, where some of the best discussions took place with you, Darklink, Vinyl, Boomdiers, rdools, that looking back, was the start of many great things; including friendships.
From there, it has branched into many other avenues of social media.
From italia64 and Nillew- two awesome ambassadors to their country, and the N64 landscape!
Graci and Saudé

To The Red Shadow, Cabanon, Linus, Gamerjerome, and my other Twitter friends whose company i always enjoy there, and here! One love.

To Bam, D.J Cat, and the rest of my Miitomo fam, so many fun times came from this little game. Thanks Nintendo! And thanks for having me over.
Happy New Year!
🎊

And lastly, Bluedogrulez.
I was just a stupid kid and rough around the edges when i came to this forum. If it wasn't for you, i wouldn't be here.
THANK YOU.

A thank you also to Floorcat, the rest of the staff(past and present), Milage, Houghton0609, Shellshocker18, and the rest of the community for making Nintendo64Forever, Nintendo64FOREVER.
If i forgot anyone, you know where to find me! 8)
Daniel
Edited by No64DD, Dec 30 2016, 07:07 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
@Nillew,
Feliz Ano NOVO!
Edited by No64DD, Dec 30 2016, 07:12 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply