Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Awards - The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year Award"
Topic Started: Nov 30 2016, 11:11 AM (458 Views)
Nillew
Member Avatar
Established Member
kartmaster
Dec 21 2016, 09:52 AM
This thread is always so tough because I feel like for sure I'm leaving somebody out. But here it goes.

The Admins - I hope everybody realizes how dedicated our admins are. They put a lot of time and effort into making this an inviting friendly and fun place. It's really easy for niche internet communities to become somewhat "elitist" and makes it tough for new members. But the fact that this community continues to grow and attract decent human beings, is a testament to the mindset of our Admins. *pats back*

No64DD - I'm not sure I know anyone else as enthusiastic about the N64. You are obsessed. And that's a good thing! =)

Milage007 - It's so fun watching you get excited about anything GoldenEye, because I'm the same way! I would love to find a way to play GoldenEye with everyone here on the boards like we can with MK8. Keep that passion alive!

LinusHofmann - Between the obvious contributions to one of the biggest problems in modern N64 gaming, and utter annihilation of times on the Mario Kart 64 Hotlap Thread, you've brought some serious game this year!

TheRedShadow - I was worried when you stepped down as a moderator, that you'd drift away from the forum. Can't tell you how glad I am that didn't happen! It wouldn't feel like N64 Forever without you.

Cabanon - I will probably never have a 64DD, but I have a ton of respect for the catalog of 64DD serial numbers. Where else in the universe does this information exist, but here? So cool. And the ASCII pad research is amazing. You're a straight shooter, and I respect that.

Italia64 - If there's anybody who can put the magnifying glass on the N64 and really give you a detailed review of it's qualities, whether it's the games, or the music, or the stratagies, it's you. Plus that boxed game collection. *drool*

D.J Cat - So positive about everything! I always see you cheering people on and bringing some great discussion to threads. I always know that a D.J Cat post is going to make me feel better about the world. ;)

Conker69 - That Foxdata LTD thread! *drool*

Grizzmeister - Welcome back! How long has it been? No matter. I've enjoyed seeing your name around these parts again.

I'm sure I left somebody out, but when I think of this community as a whole, I can't think of any other corner of the internet I'd rather spend more time in. We have a unique group here. All of you contribute so much. I just want to say THANKS!

You said everything!

Special mention here...
"No64DD - I'm not sure I know anyone else as enthusiastic about the N64. You are obsessed. And that's a good thing! =)"

He is extremely participatory. He has an absurd knowledge about almost everything. I do not know anyone who is more enthusiastic about it, either. :w00t:
Just another admirer of the best videogame of all time =D
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply