Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Awards - The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year Award"
Topic Started: Nov 30 2016, 11:11 AM (412 Views)
Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
I almost didn't vote in this thread because I'm a newish member and there are so many great people here that I'm too afraid of leaving out someone important but I suppose I owe it to this community who has provided me with tons of friendly banter, interesting insight, and endless amounts of useful information over the past 5 months.

First i just wanted to make mention of some great members that I just haven't had much interaction with, whether it's because they haven't been active since I joined or they just post in different threads than me, but they are still friendly and have made contributions that have helped me and others around here. Members like Cabanon, Floorcat, Grizzmeister, Red Shadow, Kartmaster, Bamboozled, Vinyl, Sanni, KnightlyGaming, White Falcon, Sublime, Rocky, Envyfox, and Danilochka. Plus some of the senior members like Kerr Avon, Matt, and StYoung for being active after all these years and being some of forerunners that helped this community continue growing.

My personal votes though are for D.J Cat and italia64 for our recent n64 "Bromance" as cat put it, and generally just being pleasent members that I interact with quite alot. No64DD and Milage for contributing everywhere on the board on a regular basis and also being friendly to everyone. And of course all the staff even if I didn't mention you by name. Seeing as how very few catastrophes are occurring that means you're all doing great. I'll specifically mention Bluedog and Stinger because I've had nothing but positive interactions with them since I've joined. I hope the next year is as enjoyable as this one.

God I hope I'm not forgetting anyone :unsure:
Edited by Shellshocker18, Dec 31 2016, 10:54 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image I only partially like some of you
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply