Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Awards - The Young Blood Award; Our Rookie of the Year
Topic Started: Nov 30 2016, 11:15 AM (891 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
In 2016, we once again had many great members join N64Forever.com.

It can be tough to choose one's favorite new member. So if you wish to nominate multiple members, that is fine. At the end, we will total the individual numbers up, and the member with the most nominations will be the winner of the prestigious 2016 Young Blood Award!

Only members who joined on or after October 1, 2015 are eligible, so please be sure to check the eligibility of the member(s) you intend to nominate. :D

Prior Winners:
2015 - Rocky
2014 - kartmaster
2013 - YogurtStorm
2012 - Gooman (Xephrian)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
I am going to nominate TofuJunky87. I am incredibly grateful for his contributions, or rather, his building of the 64-Bit Game Reviews section into the resource I hoped it would be. Tofu has written approximately 90 of the 150 reviews posted to date, and they are really well-written. I know Tofu has popped in and out this year (as he is transitioning to the "real world"), but he has already left an indelible mark here at N64Forever.com

I also want to nominate Shellshocker18, who seems to make contributions all over the forum, and is one of our most active members as we close out 2016. Very glad you found us!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
Shellshocker18
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Shellshocker for his friendly personality and amazing contributions to the n64 board repository. (still a slow but steady WIP!)
Posted Image

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
Thank you all for the nominations! It might all be a given since there don't seem to be a lot of active new members, then again I've only been here for like 4 months so it's hard to notice. I'll still give my nomination to TofuJunky because of the huge amount of effort he put into the 64-bit reviews and the game reference database. Hopefully he will become active again in the future.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
+1 for Shellshocker and Tofu for me as well for the reasons outlined by BDR. Tofu's reviews have been great to read. Hopefully he becomes active again soon, he is probably still wandering around the archives looking for Natalya as per his profile description... :lol:

Shellshocker has been active a lot more recently and contributions have been welcomed all over the forums.
Edited by Milage007, Dec 16 2016, 09:17 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
My vote goes to Shellshocker18, TofuJunky87, and MyBeefCakes.
Such good energy and enthusiasm from this trio this year!

Cheers!
Edited by No64DD, Dec 23 2016, 08:56 AM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
My initial thoughts were Shellshocker18 & TofuJunky87. Thank you for bringing up MyBeefCakes 64dd. I would like to throw him in there as well :yeah:

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
While we've got/had a solid group of "youngblood" members here this past year with Shellshocker18, TofuJunky87, MyBeefCakes, CobraMJD, Karsty5, and Houghton0609, all of whose contributions and activity here help make this place as special as it is :yeah: , my vote goes to sublime1996525 and KnightlyGaming, both of whom have consistently been active ever since they joined.
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Gravity Rush 2, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
Lots of good ones but I'm gonna say Shell-shocker for being super active and bowling over a giant pile of games lately and MyBeefCakes for the Goldeneye Challenges 👍

Nillew
Member Avatar
Established Member
My vote goes to TofuJunky87 ;)

Shellshocker18 is a fair choose too :eh:
Just another admirer of the best videogame of all time =D

KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
Thanks floorcat! Much appreciated to see someone mention me. My vote goes to TofuJunky87 though because he has been active as well as filling up those game reviews as well as just being fun :yeah:
Posted Image

danilochka
Member Avatar
Weigh My Fish
It's been a great year for new members and it's hard to single any one person out. With that said, my nomination for The Young Blood Award 2016 goes to The White Falcon. For the last six months it's been a name that I always see online, and is often contributing to the site. It's guys like you that really help the site to grow. :yeah:

Special mention goes to TofuJunky87, simply because all the best people were born on April 12th ;)
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
We have a tie

Congratulations to TofuJunky87 & Shellshocker18. You both are both our 2016 "Young Blood" award winners!

TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
Wow thanks guys! Sorry I disappeared there for a year or so haha. It is truly an honor :)
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Be sure to download your badge. :yeah:
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
TofuJunky87
Apr 17 2017, 06:57 AM
Wow thanks guys! Sorry I disappeared there for a year or so haha. It is truly an honor :)
Great to see you back TofuJunky! Yeah as Dan says, get your badge in your signature! That's a great award.
Edited by Milage007, Apr 18 2017, 12:41 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply