Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Proud owner of a brand new (not no new) N64
Topic Started: Dec 3 2016, 03:52 AM (1,031 Views)
MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Hello!!! Welcome! You are amongst some great fellow 64 lovers!! You have so many exciting discoveries ahead of you! Do you have a preference on what type of games you play?
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
I play so much pokemon red/blue/yellow through my stadium! It is very addicting, very fast. I found my childhood cart with my original GB pokemon still saved on it :wub:

I was fortunate to pick up R/B/Y right before the pokemon go inflation! I did loose my original GB carts but my pixels live on in the stadium!!

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
https://youtu.be/FPrWwcuiQhU

Theres a super easy glitch!!! I did it myself even!! 8)

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/pokémon-red-blue-yellow-mew-glitch-how-catch-first-pokémon-video-515466

This is the actual guide i used. Scroll past down step 10 and there is a pictured walk through with a black background. Super easy

Mew can learn all TMs and HMs! So my mew became my mule and knows surf, fly, cut, and strength :lol:
Edited by MymeeN64, Jan 21 2017, 09:04 AM.

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply