Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Super Smash Bros; January Game of the Month
Topic Started: Jan 1 2017, 10:50 AM (1,638 Views)
DABOMBEVERYPLAY
Member Avatar
The best fighting game on the N64 and no one on this planet can or will dispute that. Granted it's only competition is a couple :pottymouth: MK ports and a meh Clayfighter..

Just the novelty of having Mario beat up Pikachu sets this game apart from many others. This one gets outshined by Melee but it truly started one of the best series Nintendo's ever had. Here's to you, Smash Bros. May we forever Falcon Punch Pink Puffballs.
Favorite Game: Super Mario 64

Favorite Level: Hazy Maze Cave

Least Favorite Level: Dire, Dire Docks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DABOMBEVERYPLAY
Member Avatar
OOH I love the AKI Wrestling games to death. I don't count them as Fighting Games though, there's enough Wrestling titles to consider it it's own genre.

I always played Kirby just to Piledriver everything into oblivion.

Favorite Game: Super Mario 64

Favorite Level: Hazy Maze Cave

Least Favorite Level: Dire, Dire Docks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · GoTM Archive (Gen I) · Next Topic »
Add Reply