Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction!
Topic Started: Jan 10 2017, 11:19 AM (678 Views)
StylinProfilin
Member Avatar
Hey Everyone!

I've recently gotten into the N64 - originally when I was a kid, but never owned one - and it's awesome. I remember those games that I loved and, astonishingly, some seem to even age fairly well. Other than the obvious problems of annoying resolution, I love kicking back and playing some Mario Party on the classic system. I'm still on the border of if I want to collect or rather just obtain and enjoy, but it is a lot more fun, and somewhat addicting, than I anticipated.

Found this site because quite honestly I am interested in someday finding with a sealed N64. I know, seems like a pipe dream.
'
Anyway, glad to have found a community that shares the passion!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Welcome to the forum pal. You have come to the right place. Definitely still sealed consoles around but be prepared to put your hand in your pocket if you want one, they don't sell cheaply.

The 64 has become highly collectable over recent years which has had a hiking impact on prices across the board from systems, games and accessories.

Good luck with your collection and enjoy the N64 love!

:n64:
Edited by Milage007, Jan 10 2017, 11:26 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Rocky
Member Avatar
Welcome! :n64:
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Welcome, and love the name. My advice is to buy games and have fun. If it sticks, then think about collecting the more expensive items. Anyway, glad you found us!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
Yeah what bluedog said. Just stick with stuff that looks fun for you and whether or not you want to start collecting will come naturally. I assure you the n64 rabbit hole is quite a fun one to fall down especially with all the great members around here to share your experiences with. You start with 3 games and then as time goes on you keep finding more and more games but then you want the boxes and the promotional pins and shirts until you wake up and look at your shelf wondering how it came to this. Ah but it was fun and it looks cool so whatevs! Hope to see you around :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Welcome StylinProfilin,
if i could give any advice, it would be to ignore mindless internet background noise on this subject, and persue what moves YOU.
Above all else, tell us about it! Despite what i said, this is the place to learn from what it is that we enjoy so much!
:n64:
Edited by No64DD, Jan 10 2017, 10:21 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. Glad to have you :yeah:

Finntard
which mario party do you fancy the best ?

welcome! :)

Jsboger
Member Avatar
Established Member
Welcome!
Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!!!!

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Welcome!! Im new here too! Have fun with your fun machine!!!! :D
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub: