Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction!
Topic Started: Jan 10 2017, 11:19 AM (252 Views)
StylinProfilin
Member Avatar
Hey Everyone!

I've recently gotten into the N64 - originally when I was a kid, but never owned one - and it's awesome. I remember those games that I loved and, astonishingly, some seem to even age fairly well. Other than the obvious problems of annoying resolution, I love kicking back and playing some Mario Party on the classic system. I'm still on the border of if I want to collect or rather just obtain and enjoy, but it is a lot more fun, and somewhat addicting, than I anticipated.

Found this site because quite honestly I am interested in someday finding with a sealed N64. I know, seems like a pipe dream.
'
Anyway, glad to have found a community that shares the passion!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply