Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Mymee64's collection!
Topic Started: Jan 23 2017, 01:14 PM (1,612 Views)
MymeeN64
Member Avatar
I want to share my collection pictures here!

I will start with the two new things i got in the mail today!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Donkey Kong pen! It does not write anymore. Apparently it was made in italy! I have never seen or heard of this before. Does anyone know any history of this pen?

International Track & Field 2000! It was released as a blockbuster rental exclusive, later it became avaliable for purchase. I am a sucker for Blockbuster rental stickers! Twice the nostalgia at the same time! This sticker even has the extra tab for application attached still. Hooray for lazy employees and not following directions! Little details like these really hike up the value in my mind.
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice additions MymeeN64! Just think how many grubby hands have been on that cart. I understand where you're coming from with your point in your intro thread about steering clear of the minters. For sure, that cart has far more history attached to it than a immaculate game and the sticker definitely gives it that nostalgic feel for anybody who lived the Blockbuster experience way back when.

Edited by Milage007, Jan 23 2017, 01:30 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Posted Image
127 games and counting!

Posted Image
"Be careful husband, the joy stick does not move." .......that is why the Super Joy is broken! Haha
You can see where the glove is damaged. That has to be little teeth or claw marks. I would like to note that this has been cleaned and never had any aromas or stains on it.
My fancy gamer screwdrivers. :shades:

More of the Super Joy in the spoiler. We turned it on once and i think NES games are on there?
Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
My favorite part of my collection! Only 1 of them is beat up, missing the bottom strap, theres some writing on the paper card with the NUBY bee on it.

Posted Image
I store a nice on in the box, and hang the other 3 on a hanger with the plugs resting in a small bag.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by MymeeN64, Jan 23 2017, 02:00 PM.

Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
I may be in the minority but I find a loose collection quite thrilling to see pictures of. :w00t:
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Wow!! This is a unique collection!

I was watching that DK64 pen. Congrats.
DK64 was a big deal and had as many promo items as Ocarina of Time did for preordering, store employees, or internal staff at Nintendo.
It had pins, hats, shirts, golf clubs, golf balls, shoelace badges, stickers, memo pads, and even a stress relief banana! :lol:

A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Id be surprised if i didnt bump into someone on here watching the same things! Thats cool to hear!

I have seen the golf ball/club haha id like to see that stress relief banana (insert thats what she said joke here)

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
🍌
Edited by No64DD, Jan 23 2017, 05:01 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Grizzmeister
Jan 23 2017, 02:20 PM
I may be in the minority but I find a loose collection quite thrilling to see pictures of. :w00t:
Thats funny, when I was taking the picture I was like "crap, how do you make all these loose carts picture worthy?"

Im glad its effective :)

No64DD
Jan 23 2017, 04:57 PM
Banana - No64DD
:rollseyes: :-8 :yeah:
Edited by MymeeN64, Jan 23 2017, 05:19 PM.

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Depending on which version is more rare, you may be able to replace your missing strap from the PS1 NUBY Vest.

I've never seen anyone with such a complete set before! :yeah:
Edited by No64DD, Jan 23 2017, 08:19 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Great collection. I was not familiar with those vests at all. Neat :yeah:

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Thank you :P

The PS1 nuby clips are grey. It'll be ok, im usually the only one using one. Ill only get stuck with the missing strap when theres company.

I did pick up a gold 3rd party 64 controller and painted the dongle gold with nail polish to match. Maybe ill get crafty in the future!

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
stinger9142
Jan 23 2017, 05:42 PM
Great collection. I was not familiar with those vests at all. Neat :yeah:
Funnily enough, neither had I until Dan mentioned them in another thread the other day. All of a sudden a load more come along.

Crazy didn't know these products existed.

Not far shy of the half way mark to a complete US cart 64 collection MymeeN64. You going to go the distance? I think you owe it to yours, and your sons, love of N64...

:dance:
Edited by Milage007, Jan 24 2017, 01:47 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Honestly it was that thread that took me from a creeper to a poster haha. I made an account for here months and months before i posted anything. And then i felt that the people had to see my things and read my words!! Lol

Absolutley going the distance!!! I do have a rule about buying games though. (Even though i broke it the other day) I like to buy the games i find in person. I picked up the track and field for the stickers... besides that I wouldn't have. I love the thrill of the hunt!! Rifling through boxes at retro stores, Scannning tables at cons, countless garage sales. The game collection would get too big to fast if i picked them off line, and too expensive lol.

Deep down inside i feel that ill find a mis-priced sculptures cut or a DD at a garage sale in a box of junk or $10. Dreams? Delusions? Only time will tell lol.

I do come across JAP games here and there but I wouldnt feel bad getting them from the internet.
Edited by MymeeN64, Jan 24 2017, 01:19 PM.

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
I'm glad to have had a part in your decision!

By the way, if it's any consolation, that BBV sticker was put on backwards- which also makes it an 'error'. ;)
Edited by No64DD, Jan 24 2017, 09:44 AM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
:D it IS backwards!!! Hahaha that is so great!!!! :yeah:

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Went shopping today! :)

Posted Image
My fortune I got the other day! Had to tape it to the 64 shrine!

Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Ah, Penny Racers...the MOST underrated racer on the system. Give that one a chance, meaning get some powerups in terms of handling and speed before judging it. Then learn the barrel roll turn. Then it becomes a fun and challenging racer. Love the upbeat synth horn soundtrack . . such happy music.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Whoa! Im instantly inticed to play this game now :) thank you! Honestly it would of just went in the drawer for who knows how long. ill let you know how i dig it!

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
My husband, my valentine, choo choo chooses me! (NOT official pocket watch!)

Posted Image

Also that day, my friend at a retro store gave me 3 game protectors and half off my gex 64. I really loved the PS version (shh...)

Posted Image

And this little goodie i found today at a Half Price Books. Rock on Eric E. your artwork will forever live on in our forums and my collection!

Posted Image

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Wow MyMee, it looks like your collecting engines are running right on time! 🚂
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
My husband picked these BB exclusives for meeee :wub: I could not get the Razor game to play, i opened it up and the metal tray was corroding so i frank-n-stined it with a quarterback club metal tray and Whamo, got it working :) that was quite the rewarding task.
Posted Image

We went to a toy con sunday and i got all of these goodies for $17. What a steal!
Posted Image

Today my husband found this lot for only $25 bucks! Whoa! I dont think this app works outside the states but theres 'Offer Up' and 'Let Go' they are sales apps that are local only. Super easy to buy and sell. We find a lot of cool stuff from both of the apps.
Posted Image

Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Nice pickups! I had a lot of fun playing though Stunt Racer. It pulls off the creepy circus vibe very artistically, and the racing mechanics are silky smooth.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
My copy of Wave Race Blue Storm was a Blockbuster rental, it's a fun way to remember renting games back in the day.

I hadn't heard of that one, I'll have to look it up.

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
You hadn't heard of Stunt Racer? Well, lets just say Mymee either has a very rich or a very lucky husband. It's a very hard game to find but it is apparently quite fun. Nice pickups Mymee.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Blockbuster rentals are my favorite :) i especially only want the BB exclusives with the rental stickers. Its a deal breaker :P it would be neat to see a complete BB rental collection!

We are rich in nintendo :birdo:

My husband is a pro on ebay! Im the lucky one! :yeah:
I dont think i knew about that matching EA memory card. That was super fun to find.
Edited by MymeeN64, Mar 7 2017, 10:16 PM.

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
I am so stoked to add this into my collection :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

Blockbuster exclusive! Haha annnnnnd it was "on sale at 25% off" :applause:
Edited by MymeeN64, Mar 8 2017, 08:12 PM.

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
That's dope!!
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Yessssss!!! Dope! That really is the perfect word for it. So cool! :shades:

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Hello everyone!! Update time! We have been to another Toy Con and a handful of retro game stores. Here are my new goodies!

Posted Image
Yes, yes, yes..... I love my new shirt! This vendor had a couple more which i plan to pick up next Toy Con on April 2nd. I will let you guy see know if I have extras! $10 :yeah:

Posted Image
I though this embossed Shadowman box (with game) was pretty cool!

Posted Image
I got the Q64 free with my shirt and found Banjo at a store.

Posted Image
These are so freaking cool. I found Mario and Donkey (we're on a first name basis) at a retro store. Naturally I needed to complete my set, which I did thanks to the great Bay. I even got "Bouser" :lol:
Posted Image

The magnets and Banjo mag are the same ones from my about pictures :facepalm: I didn't mean to take duplicate photos, whoops.
Posted Image
You wanna see what makes my Ogre Battle so fantastic?
Posted Image
BOOM :shades:

These I picked up today for a dollar each. There are some awesome ads and products in here, I will find a board to share the pictures I took :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Awesome stuff once again Mymee!

Those Turok 2 shirts are official promo items. Looking good!
Put me down for an XL. :D

ebay
Edited by No64DD, Mar 25 2017, 07:08 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: