Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Mymee64's collection!
Topic Started: Jan 23 2017, 01:14 PM (1,600 Views)
The White Falcon
Member Avatar
I actually have that left copy of Expert Gamer, along with the following issue. I needed the DK64 guide.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
No64DD
Mar 25 2017, 06:56 PM
Awesome stuff once again Mymee!

Those Turok 2 shirts are official promo items. Looking good!
Put me down for an XL. :D

ebay
Yeah! I figured they were then saw that ebay sale as confirmation when we got home. I also only think they came in large? That's all I saw at the show and that ebay listing. Also mine came without the packaging and coupon.

And thank you. Duh I almost forgot..... We are a switch family now!!!!! :NX: we got Link and 1,2 SWITCH! :D We lucked out and got the last one Target had! :omg: :omg: :omg:

The White Falcon
Mar 25 2017, 07:27 PM
I actually have that left copy of Expert Gamer, along with the following issue. I needed the DK64 guide.
They are super awesome! How many issues do you have?
Edited by MymeeN64, Mar 25 2017, 08:05 PM.
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
Heh, just those two. I don't think the magazine was around long. I know it says Issue 67, but they started at 60 or 61 i believe.

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Haha I hear ya. They sure do say issue 61/67. I figured there was a lot!

These DK maps do seem very helpful. I get turned around more then I need help finding things.

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Great score Mymee loving that Turok shirt! I'd definitely sport one if I could find one lol.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
I have accumulated enough goodies to show you guys!
Posted Image
Posted Image
I am so crazy about these right now. I havent seen a baseball one ever, online or in person. And then i find one in the box!! $40 OBO, i snagged it for $25! I love the background of the box, the people in the stadium seats. So cool. And not only is Mad Catz out of business, but so is MCSports too. Now i just need to find the matching controller! Also, the loose basketball I purchased came with the manual:) i just forgot to add it to the picture! Duh!

Posted Image
I missed these the first bid around, it ended while i was working :( i work in a spa so there is so way possible to sneak on the internet while im with a guest! So sad. But the following week i was about to win a different bid! I payed a little more, but i got them!

Posted Image
I havent tried this out yet. I love odd assecories! Third party or not :)

Thanks to No64DD for telling me about this game!! As soon as Dan did, i went directly to Ebay and BOOM, new listing. I guess this was meant for meeee.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Those are my sons hands in the pictures, he was excited to help :) the door covering the internet cable hole slides back and forth.
I was presently surprised to find the seller gave japanese green tea to me :) also impressed with the english cursive.
Posted Image

Now, this controller..... let me take you through my journey. I got it off of ebay, so excited about it! Its all the things i like, N64, glow in the dark, Mad Catz. Total score. Until i open it!! The cigarette smell hit me so hard i almost fell over. So disgusting, i was so annoyed! I dont want my son touching this thing, or me. Wtf. So i decided to take it apart and try to clean it. Soaking the plastic shell and buttons in baking soda and water took all the aroma out first try. Sweet. The hand grips are rubber and smelled like i didnt do anything to them. I had to bury them in dry baking soda for a day, wash with dish soap, and replete the process 3 times to get the smell out. The last dry soaking i put the cord in also. I put the electronic board in a zip lock bag, as well as the plug in part to keep the powder out of them. So after some trial and error i put the whole thing together today and not only do all of the buttons work, it also does in fact glow in the dark. Im glad i was able to get some pride out of this initial disaster. The cord does smell a little bit still.... but ill take it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by MymeeN64, Apr 29 2017, 05:07 PM.

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
:w00t:
Wow! What a great haul, and interesting story!

You have a knack for finding obscure items. I had no idea there was even an MCSports controller!
Thanks for sharing. When in doubt, pinky out. 🍵
Edited by No64DD, Apr 29 2017, 08:20 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
Awesome stuff Mymee! Your collection grows at an insane rate and I am 100% jealous of that fact. Morita Shogi is certainly unique but everytime I see it I just get disappointed at all the other games that could have had that slot.

Also is it possible for you to get a good picture of that glow in the dark controller or is it too dim? That's such an odd feature. They don't really make glow in the dark stuff anymore but I remember growing up seeing glow in the dark everything.
Edited by Shellshocker18, Apr 29 2017, 06:10 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Posted Image
It glows so good in person!!

So my husband and i are laying in bed right now and he says "oh yeah, MCSports means Mad Catz sports."
Why the :cussfit: couldn't you tell me that before i put it n the :cussfit: internet!!!! Lmao i swear it was a store!!!

I definitely splurg on my odd n64 collection! It is an active addiction. Lol. I scroll on ebay often and retro stores/garage sales.

After playing perfect dark with me the other day my son says, "i dont like xbox anymore, i just like pretendo" thats my boy! :wub: he used to occasionally talk crap about my "pretendo 61" and the we should just get an xbox. Lol
No64DD
Apr 29 2017, 05:38 PM
:w00t:
Wow! What a great haul, and interesting story!

You have a knack for finding obscure items. I had no idea there was even an MCSports controller!
Thanks for sharing. When in doubt, pinky out. 🍵
Knowledge is power.... nintendo power :shades:
Edited by MymeeN64, Apr 29 2017, 10:44 PM.

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
*update* there is in fact a store called M C Sports that is closing in the mall near my house. No relation i guess lol

Posted Image

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
-Can't get enough of the Yellow Shirted Guy on the Tilt Pak box.

-There are so many cool things out there that I didn't realise existed. Maybe that's why I don't start looking...because I might not be able to stop!

-Turok 2 Shirt! 😎
I want a Turok 1 shirt though 😀

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
That Yellow Shirted Guy is my favorite guy on a box. Lol

I know! Just when you think you've seen it all, or know about everything, wham! Theres something new and cool! Well..... old and cool ;)

It took me a while to figure out that blood splatter was a 2 lol

Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Love the embossed Shadow Man box (what's the story there?)

And great job rehabbing the glow-in-the-dark controller, which is really great! For the cord, you might try chlorox wipes. I was amazed what came off some of the Lodgenets I sold.

Oh, and +1 for those great rumbles. I've always felt that third party rumble paks are really overlooked by us retro fans. Yes they are 3rd party, but some of the variations were quite amazing (esp. compared to the OEM offering).
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
I found that embossed shadow man at a Toy Con! I got it because it was pretty cheap. I think 10 bucks? You know im not one for game boxes, ut i thought it was pretty cool! And then i get home and realize i already had the loose cart anyway haha oops! Its totally not as cool as the Shadow Man with the shades included. :shades: so cool!

I will totally clorox wipe that cord! Duh! What a good idea.

Anything weird i can plug into my controller or console, im in! We had a lot of Mad Catz accessories when i was young, mostly for playstation. i have a fondness for MC especially :)

Man, i love clicking stuff into my controller!

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: