Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Retrogate Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Topic Started: Feb 11 2017, 10:43 PM (1,425 Views)
Rocky
Member Avatar
Vaettur
Sep 6 2017, 07:29 PM
ninty82
Sep 6 2017, 07:13 PM
I prefer to play them on the big screen so what is the best option in this case?
For the best OFFICIAL way, either the Virtual Console or the GameCube ports are the best option (in terms of big screen).

For the best unofficial way, try emulating on your computer with a hi-res texture pack.
I also noticed that the 3DS finally made it's way to emulation, so you could try the 3DS versions on a bigger screen as well, although I doubt the textures will look any good.
I don't think the GameCube port and the vc are good choices since they tend to crash a lot and in general are buggy. N64 is the best choice if you want the most stable experience.
Edited by Rocky, Sep 6 2017, 09:25 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply