Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New foxdata chrome series pads
Topic Started: Feb 22 2017, 03:00 PM (661 Views)
Strider
Member Avatar
Established Member
how much do these latest series go for each?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Strider
Member Avatar
Established Member
YES WHY 2

Strider
Member Avatar
Established Member
why is everyone talking so hush hush? we are allowed to discuss whatever opinions we have thats why we are all here! some people carry on like little kids. bigger battles in the sea than nintendo collecting lol. I'd even say its clearly a modern con in my opinion. old stock what a joke! people arn't idiots? ok maybe a few who actually believed them and payed up (no offence). no different to theGT they both in the same boat just manipulating differently. just be honest with yourself and believe your gutt! if you really wanna test them send them into the lab and do a paint analysis. can tell you all about the kind of paint used the chemicals in the paint the age of the paint every detail you want. (test a new version cough cough old stock still loling, and an original older version,) although i wouldn't bother myself ive got a pretty good idea i dont need to be told. very risky business if someone does this and finds discrepancies............

keep in mind all original n64 controllers are technically old stock! but that doesn't mean the paint is!.................. do they say they are painted old stock?

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/09922548/foxdata-ltd?page=overview

here is a link to the foxdata ltd company details. click through the tabs you will find all the information you need to make your mind up yourself! and the google street view is perfect! i think i can see the shed where the spraying takes place :nope:
Edited by Strider, Jun 22 2017, 05:36 AM.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply