Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MK8 DLC new reward; 60 Gold Coins
Topic Started: Mar 16 2017, 05:01 AM (131 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Just saw on My Nintendo that the Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) DLCs are available as a My Nintendo reward for 60 gold coins. The DLC has a bunch of new tracks (including F-Zero and Hyrule offerings, new vehicles and characters). So if you have a bunch of gold coins sitting in your glass jar and don't have it yet, check out this reward.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
I know it's 'free' but the pricing on this is that you spend $60 digitally (or physically for Switch) for $10 in old DLC.

I miss Club Nintendo. :/

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
I'm sure we all do. Those physical rewards were pretty great. That said, I think this is the best reward going (and one to be enjoyed for sure).
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply