Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Metal Jesus: Rare/Expensive N64 Games; Lots of collecting nuggets
Topic Started: Mar 17 2017, 09:25 AM (1,307 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Renown YouTuber Metal Jesus and prominent collector The Immortal John Hancock just released a video discussing the most expensive and rare N64 games. I found it to include some great facts/advice for new collectors, and enjoyed the casual presentation, and interesting thoughts about store stickers (shared by some here already!)

(For the record, I disagree with JH's assessment of Snowboard Kids 2 as a game, but agree 100% with MJ's opinion of Stunt Racer 64).
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
No64DD
Mar 17 2017, 06:13 PM
Good video, but when is enough is enough?
That is one thing that I liked about this video. John wasn't all smug like "oooh, look at whats I gots!!" He was more professorial: here a rare game that is cool, but here's one that stinks.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Ah, I misunderstood your point; you were saying enough with YT buying guides (I thought you meant MJ and John had way too many game, lol).

I don't watch much YouTube. I increased my usage for Switch news and was amazed at how poorly done so many videos were. I don't care about how "crazy" life has been since your last video or some irrelevant detail of your life that you somehow think is related to the topic, get to the point! Seriously, the over under had to be at least 2 mins before they would actually get to the substance. So I get your point ... a thousand (and now 1001) voices yelling emphatically out of your monitor speaker about what N64 games are great and which are rubbish. Enough indeed!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply