Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello fellow fans of the N64!!
Topic Started: Mar 19 2017, 07:02 PM (275 Views)
N64Lain
Member Avatar
Greetings everyone! Name's N64Lain! Obviously, because of my name, I'm a fan of the Sony PlayStation! :PS:

Ha! Just kidding around. PS1 is fun and all but my favorite system is, was, and always will be the Nintendo 64! I remember the first day I got it. My family decided to buy me one when I was 4-years-old. I remember being hoisted up on someone's shoulders, it was either my father's or my brother's, and I was allowed to pick one game. There were quite a few on Walmart's store shelves, at least I think it was Walmart I could be wrong though, and I picked out the most interesting game that I saw: Mario Kart 64. Little did I know I was going to love that game for a very long time. The speed, the characters, the courses, everything was amazing.

After Mario Kart I had built up a little collection of other games I found enjoyable. WCW Mayhem, Diddy Kong Racing, Quake II, and even Turok 2 (I found it in my house. It looked like it had dinosaurs so I had to play it. X_D )! My collection has grown so much over the nearly 20 years I collected for it and I learned to adore new titles like Conker's Bad Fur Day, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, and a whole lot more. I think I have nearly 90 games in my collection so it has gotten massive over the years. I still collect for it and I can't wait to complete a North American set.

Besides N64 collecting, I'm also a bit of an audiophile. I enjoy using sound systems to really get the best quality out of my library. I just finished hooking one up today and games like BFD sound amazing. Really nice of Rare to add Surround Sound into the game. :yeah:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
Hi and welcome to the forum Lain! I imagine you were one of many blown away by Mario Kart :omg: You couldn't find a better collection of :n64: 64 fans if you tried and now you join the ranks. Hope to see you around :birdo:
Posted Image
Posted Image I only partially like some of you
Posted Image The award I will forever be most proud of

Shy Guy
Member Avatar
Hello N64Lain and welcome! Ahh, Mario Kart. While I've enjoyed the frills of its newer incarnations, I'll always especially treasure it on N64! Sounds like you have a great collection! :yeah:
Posted Image

italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
Welcome man! Give me some tips in order to build the ultimate audio set-up for my N64 :P
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Smartest 4 year old ever! Welcome aboard!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Welcome N64Lain!
Nintendo 64 is music to our ears. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy!
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever! Glad to have you :yeah: Good luck on completing your North American set.

FossilCell
Hello,

Wecome to the forums :)

Wildfiremicro
Member Avatar
Established Member
Welcome!
We are all mad here
Rip and tear until it's done
Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzsB1vGRWSrVZ4GNkdY856w

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Welcome to the forum buddy. You've come to the right place!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Welcome!! Great intro story! Those are what I love to hear! ......err read.

Any titles you are looking to add next? Is your collection all loose carts? Where do you usually do your shopping? :)
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply