Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello fellow fans of the N64!!
Topic Started: Mar 19 2017, 07:02 PM (588 Views)
N64Lain
Member Avatar
Greetings everyone! Name's N64Lain! Obviously, because of my name, I'm a fan of the Sony PlayStation! :PS:

Ha! Just kidding around. PS1 is fun and all but my favorite system is, was, and always will be the Nintendo 64! I remember the first day I got it. My family decided to buy me one when I was 4-years-old. I remember being hoisted up on someone's shoulders, it was either my father's or my brother's, and I was allowed to pick one game. There were quite a few on Walmart's store shelves, at least I think it was Walmart I could be wrong though, and I picked out the most interesting game that I saw: Mario Kart 64. Little did I know I was going to love that game for a very long time. The speed, the characters, the courses, everything was amazing.

After Mario Kart I had built up a little collection of other games I found enjoyable. WCW Mayhem, Diddy Kong Racing, Quake II, and even Turok 2 (I found it in my house. It looked like it had dinosaurs so I had to play it. X_D )! My collection has grown so much over the nearly 20 years I collected for it and I learned to adore new titles like Conker's Bad Fur Day, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, and a whole lot more. I think I have nearly 90 games in my collection so it has gotten massive over the years. I still collect for it and I can't wait to complete a North American set.

Besides N64 collecting, I'm also a bit of an audiophile. I enjoy using sound systems to really get the best quality out of my library. I just finished hooking one up today and games like BFD sound amazing. Really nice of Rare to add Surround Sound into the game. :yeah:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply