Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello everyone
Topic Started: Mar 30 2017, 12:14 AM (263 Views)
death_stroke
Hello everyone 😎
My name is Jordan, I'm 28 years old and I live in a small town in Northern Ireland called Ballymoney.
I've been an on and off forum lurker for a few years now. Yesterday I was clearing out a few old things and came across my old N64 console in its original box and my Gamecube. This came as a surprise to me as I thought my parents had flogged them off years ago in a car boot sale haha

Anyway I have came to the decision that I'm going to start a collection and thought I would join in on the fun and share my journey with you guys 😆
For U.K. members are there any other places bar the likely eBay/cex where I can buy games etc?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kiyu
Thriftshops, retro game shops, game markets (if any are organised) and on sites like e-bay and the app Letgo, I would say :)
Shops and dedicated markets/cons for games really know their prices though, so be prepared to pay full price for your cartridges there!

You're so lucky finding one boxed! Have fun collecting!

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Welcome aboard, death_stroke! That was some find!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
Glad you finally decided to join! Hope to see you around :mario:
Posted Image
Posted Image I only partially like some of you
Posted Image The award I will forever be most proud of

death_stroke
Kiyu
Mar 30 2017, 01:28 AM
Thriftshops, retro game shops, game markets (if any are organised) and on sites like e-bay and the app Letgo, I would say :)
Shops and dedicated markets/cons for games really know their prices though, so be prepared to pay full price for your cartridges there!

You're so lucky finding one boxed! Have fun collecting!

Cheers man :) I've been having a look round online and stuff so I'll look into those suggestions, heading to Belfast is probably my best bet for retro game shops but worth the journey! I'm fairly sure I have a few games tucked away somewhere for both systems so I'll have to have a harder look later :D

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Welcome to the forum mate! Enjoy the site, lots going on here. Share your collection when you get chance.
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.

death_stroke
After a couple of busy days with work etc I've finally got two days off so I'm now getting round to getting some pictures of my recent finds :)
Going to go hunting around attic space in my house and see if I can find anymore games I may have

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jsboger
Member Avatar
Established Member
Hello and welcome!
Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!!!!

ReliantLion
Member Avatar
I love finding stuff. Somehow, it's even more exciting than the holidays.

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Hello, Jordan. Glad to have you. Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever! :yeah:

death_stroke
Thanks Jsboger and stinger for the kind welcoming :) and yes Reliant, it's such an exciting feeling 😆
Regrettably I had a look around and failed to find anything else though I have been very busy the past few days on a complete buying spree so I'll share in the other section of my recent purchases. Stoked to getting this collection started especially after spending a few hours on the system playing some Mario 64

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply