Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello everyone
Topic Started: Mar 30 2017, 12:14 AM (600 Views)
death_stroke
Hello everyone 😎
My name is Jordan, I'm 28 years old and I live in a small town in Northern Ireland called Ballymoney.
I've been an on and off forum lurker for a few years now. Yesterday I was clearing out a few old things and came across my old N64 console in its original box and my Gamecube. This came as a surprise to me as I thought my parents had flogged them off years ago in a car boot sale haha

Anyway I have came to the decision that I'm going to start a collection and thought I would join in on the fun and share my journey with you guys 😆
For U.K. members are there any other places bar the likely eBay/cex where I can buy games etc?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

death_stroke
Kiyu
Mar 30 2017, 01:28 AM
Thriftshops, retro game shops, game markets (if any are organised) and on sites like e-bay and the app Letgo, I would say :)
Shops and dedicated markets/cons for games really know their prices though, so be prepared to pay full price for your cartridges there!

You're so lucky finding one boxed! Have fun collecting!

Cheers man :) I've been having a look round online and stuff so I'll look into those suggestions, heading to Belfast is probably my best bet for retro game shops but worth the journey! I'm fairly sure I have a few games tucked away somewhere for both systems so I'll have to have a harder look later :D

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)

death_stroke
After a couple of busy days with work etc I've finally got two days off so I'm now getting round to getting some pictures of my recent finds :)
Going to go hunting around attic space in my house and see if I can find anymore games I may have

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

death_stroke
Thanks Jsboger and stinger for the kind welcoming :) and yes Reliant, it's such an exciting feeling 😆
Regrettably I had a look around and failed to find anything else though I have been very busy the past few days on a complete buying spree so I'll share in the other section of my recent purchases. Stoked to getting this collection started especially after spending a few hours on the system playing some Mario 64

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply