Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Oh Photobucket; I can't quit you!
Topic Started: May 23 2017, 11:01 AM (1,482 Views)
The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Wish I could but my computer went down last November. Wish Photobucket wasn't being like this right now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Any suggestions on which photo hosting site is a good alternative to Photobucket now that they're being horrible? I see people mentioning Imgur, Flickr, etc. I thought PB was pretty easy to use and navigate and to share from and I'd like to avoid a service that will make a dumb dumb like me seem even dumber.

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I've decided upon Flickr since I've long had a Yahoo account and it "appears" to be simple to use. I can't use it yet, though, as the battery on my Sony Handycam appears to have died while I was unable to use it for over a year. It's always something.

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I deleted the extension as well. I got a lot of slow down after a few days, although no crashes thankfully. And, in the end, having that extension wasn't too important for me as most of my photos saved to photobucket were just past game pickups that I shared here.

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply