Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Oh Photobucket; I can't quit you!
Topic Started: May 23 2017, 11:01 AM (1,538 Views)
Cabanon
Elite
I have thousands of photo on PB and just the thought of retrieving 'em all gives me headache. just use chrome+ad block and you'll be fine.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
moving all photo to another site is a complete major PITA. I have 50+ sub-folder that each need to be downloaded individually in zip file and that's when it's working. what a boatload of crap. the site is still working good here, which is very odd but I have 2600+ photo that need to be backed up. I guess i'll keep them on my PC in case they get deleted by photobucket.

I dont know where that 400$ comes from, but I didnt get the email saying that.

Cabanon
Elite
bluedogrulez
Jan 26 2018, 12:34 PM
Caution, some users of that program are experiencing browser slow down after using for a day or so.

In related news, photobucket sent me an email trying to sell me on a new plan that would allow photo sharing on forums for the price of $99.99/year. That is $99.98 more than I am willing to give those donkeys, unless it was a red cent, in which case, NOTHING FOR THEM.
99$ is better than 400$.

Cabanon
Elite
I understand. so far no one lost any images or videos. it's still all there in your account and you can download everything easily.

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply