Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pokemon Direct !!; What is Nintendo bringing to our devices?!?
Topic Started: Jun 5 2017, 08:43 AM (188 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Tomorrow, June 6, Nintendo has an 8-minute Pokemon Direct scheduled for 10am NYC time.

Rumors are flying that there is a Pokemon Stars game and possibly a Pokken Tournament port headed to the Switch. I suspect releases for the 3DS and mobile will also be announced/covered.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
The announcement of a 3D Pokemon Adventure on the Switch will make me go buy a Switch in an instant. The Wii and Wii U were sorely lacking in that. :(
Posted Image

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
Rocky
Jun 5 2017, 09:02 AM
The announcement of a 3D Pokemon Adventure on the Switch will make me go buy a Switch in an instant. The Wii and Wii U were sorely lacking in that. :(
At is point in the second coming of the Pokemon craze if Nintendo wanted to sell consoles in a cinch they would make a Pokemon game for the Switch.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Pokken Tournament DX is coming to Nintendo Switch in September

Quote:

That was one of the big news stories from The Pokemon Company today. There will be Pokemon from Sun and Moon joining the fray too.

Pokken Tournament was released for Wii U in March 2017.

It will be called Pokken Tournament DX when it hits Switch on September 22.

To celebrate, Nintendo will host an invitational tournament at its E3 2017 booth alongside the Splatoon 2 World Inkling Invitational and the ARMS Open Invitational.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
I think Pokken will be a nice add for Switch owners that don't have it on the Wii U. I never bit, but my son suddenly loves Pokemon, so definitely good news from him today.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Pokken is a really fun game, excellent for those just getting their feet wet in the fighting game waters.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply