Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello all!
Topic Started: Jun 9 2017, 06:22 AM (76 Views)
Bear64
Hello all! new forum member here, but not new to the n64! Big fan of the 64 since buying my pal launch console in 97 and thanks to Milage007 I found the forum and finally decided to join! I'm currently on a hunt to complete my n64 collection and roughly own 70 games for the system- i'm not interested in owning a complete set, only the games I like (no Superman 64 for me!)

I would love to own Shadowgate and Harvest Moon again at some point and even a few titles I've never played (i picked up a copy of Turok 3 quite recently) so any fun recommendations are welcome- I've already watched a lot of Glenn Plants excellent 64 reviews! Any tips for a newbie 64 collector even?

Follow me on instragram for videogaemes: videogamebear
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply