Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nintendo at E3 at NOON NYC time; What will Big N Reveal?
Topic Started: Jun 13 2017, 04:01 AM (386 Views)
kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
I was pretty satisfied with what Nintendo showed.

Metroid Prime 4 will be great. For whatever reason, Metroid has never hooked me though. I own Prime 1, but never beaten it.

I think I'm the only one that isn't excited about Super Mario Odyssey. I'm not digging the asthetic, but I trust that it will be a fantastic game and that they know better than me.

Yoshi looks pretty standard for the series, and I mean that as a good thing.

Same thoughts on Kirby.

Fire Emblem looks sweet for Fire Emblem fans. And Xenoblade Chonicles X taught me I'll only ever be able to really enjoy those games if my family leaves me and I get fired from my job, otherwise I'll never have time.

But actually looking forward to Rocket League! Never played it but looks like good simple fun.

I used to LIVE for E3 back in the early 2000's. It was so exciting. But I think the article Grizz posted is pretty spot on. It's so easy to reach your prime customer base directly, that you don't need big shows and media events to get the word out effectively anymore. It almost like everyone does E3 because they don't want to be the only big dog that doesn't show up. But sooner or later, one of the big three will make that decision, and whoever jumps first, the others will follow quickly.
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply