Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nintendo at E3 at NOON NYC time; What will Big N Reveal?
Topic Started: Jun 13 2017, 04:01 AM (301 Views)
Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
At this point I'm completely snubbing modern gaming. I have none of the consoles and after watching the other press conferences not one game has interested me at all. But I'm always interested to see what Nintendo does even if a lot of it doesn't grab me.
Posted Image
Posted Image I only partially like some of you
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
Mario can possess and play as different creatures with his hat? The spirit of Space Station Silicon Valley lives on ;_;

And off topic but Yooka-Laylee had inspirations directly from Chameleon Twist according to the developers. I love seeing mechanics from 20 year old N64 games remerging in these newer releases and that's not even sarcasm.
Edited by Shellshocker18, Jun 13 2017, 08:22 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image I only partially like some of you
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply