Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello Follow N64 Enthusiasts; CIB N64 Collector, New to this forum.
Topic Started: Jun 19 2017, 10:55 AM (432 Views)
moNoKnoT
Hello all,

I'm Kevin and I'm from Dorset.

I'm currently collecting for the Nintendo 64; looking to acquire an 'as mint as possible' full CIB (English boxes) PAL set. I have 82/242 at the moment so still a long way off a complete set. Hopefully I'll find some like minded people on here to share collection pics, tips, trades etc :yeah:

I'm always on the lookout for minty fresh N64 games so if you have any for sale please let me know :D

- Kevin.
My Retro Gaming Collection
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Welcome Kevin! It's an ambigious goal shared with several here. Good luck and thanks for joining here.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Welcome Kevin! Look forward to seeing you around. :n64:
Posted Image

moNoKnoT
bluedogrulez
Jun 19 2017, 11:09 AM
Welcome Kevin! It's an ambigious goal shared with several here. Good luck and thanks for joining here.
Thanks guys.

Luckily I have many of the big hitters and some of the harder to find titles out of the way; there are however plenty more on the list I'm yet to find :)

- Kevin.

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Welcome to the forum Kevin! Good to have you aboard. If you're Kevin off IG and who I sold NFL QB 2000 to, your collection is awesome!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

moNoKnoT
Milage007
Jun 20 2017, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Kevin! Good to have you aboard. If you're Kevin off IG and who I sold NFL QB 2000 to, your collection is awesome!
Hello again! :)

Yes, its the same me! I think we're running out of sites to bump into each other now lol

Thanks for your kind works regarding my collection; I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there.

Also - This is my username I use for everything but it was taken on Instagram so that's the only reason it's different on there.

- Kevin.
Edited by moNoKnoT, Jun 21 2017, 01:23 AM.

aeiko
Member Avatar
Hey its me Pete, welcome mate haha, you are doing a good job so far with your collecting, good idea to go mint from the start definitely, I should have done that haha

Houghton0609
Hi kev and welcome to the forum, I've been following you on insta also! And collection is coming on nicely

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. Glad to have you!

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply