Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello Follow N64 Enthusiasts; CIB N64 Collector, New to this forum.
Topic Started: Jun 19 2017, 10:55 AM (333 Views)
moNoKnoT
Hello all,

I'm Kevin and I'm from Dorset.

I'm currently collecting for the Nintendo 64; looking to acquire an 'as mint as possible' full CIB (English boxes) PAL set. I have 82/242 at the moment so still a long way off a complete set. Hopefully I'll find some like minded people on here to share collection pics, tips, trades etc :yeah:

I'm always on the lookout for minty fresh N64 games so if you have any for sale please let me know :D

- Kevin.
My Retro Gaming Collection
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

moNoKnoT
bluedogrulez
Jun 19 2017, 11:09 AM
Welcome Kevin! It's an ambigious goal shared with several here. Good luck and thanks for joining here.
Thanks guys.

Luckily I have many of the big hitters and some of the harder to find titles out of the way; there are however plenty more on the list I'm yet to find :)

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT
Milage007
Jun 20 2017, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Kevin! Good to have you aboard. If you're Kevin off IG and who I sold NFL QB 2000 to, your collection is awesome!
Hello again! :)

Yes, its the same me! I think we're running out of sites to bump into each other now lol

Thanks for your kind works regarding my collection; I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there.

Also - This is my username I use for everything but it was taken on Instagram so that's the only reason it's different on there.

- Kevin.
Edited by moNoKnoT, Jun 21 2017, 01:23 AM.

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply