Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Legend of Zelda OOT Floor Cling & Plexiglass Display
Topic Started: Jul 26 2017, 08:45 AM (256 Views)
jonebone
Member Avatar
I picked these up recently and any OOT display merchandise is quite hard to track down. I figured I'd show them here since I couldn't find any other information about them on the net. I'm considering parting with each of them (for offer) only because I have the 3x2 foot vinyl banner for OOT too. Only so much room to display them...

Anyways, figured some people would like to see it, or perhaps someone would be interesting in buying it. Take a look and let me know what you think!

OOT Floor Cling Brand New with Backing, Unused. 24" x 24".
Has been stored by previous owner for over 20 years folded over, hence the "wave" on the back.

Posted Image
Posted Image

OOT Plexiglass Display Topper, unused shape, 19" x 14". Looks like it could have been a marquee topper or attached to a translite display. Thick bendable plexiglass material with etched text. You can feel the text indentations along the reverse side of the sign.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks for looking, I know Zelda fans would appreciate this!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply