Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gamevaluenow
Topic Started: Aug 5 2017, 02:25 PM (356 Views)
EnvyFox
Member Avatar
I recently started using this site myself. Nice and quick way to find out what's worth what. My biggest issue with it, however, is that it doesn't seem to track PC games. I'm assuming there's a good reason for this since Pricecharting.com doesn't track them either and saying that I'm a big PC gamer would be a flat out lie but I have two CIB DOS games that I've been trying to get the values of for a while but have never been able to get clear answers no matter where I look. The "newer" PC games I own ("newer" = any game not on floppy discs) are easier to track through eBay and Amazon thankfully.

Other than that, I highly recommend GameValueNow for those of us here in the states. :yeah:

EDIT: I just found out why I can't track PC games on the site. Makes sense I guess but it still doesn't sit right with me.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply