Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gamevaluenow
Topic Started: Aug 5 2017, 02:25 PM (206 Views)
gamerjerome
Member Avatar
Established Member
Not sure if this has been shared or talked about. A new site popped up about year ago that lets you check prices of used games. They just adding a bunch of new features including the ability track collections and see the value based on completed sold eBay auctions. It's still in beta but they do separate values based on what you have for the game, cart/disc, box, manual and extras. Condition is the only factor they don't seem to calculate for. When you do add a game which is really easy, you select what you have for it.

Posted Image

Is it be perfect? No, but the average prices seem to be pretty close. Again they are only averages. I'm liking the ease of use though. It will track how far you are from completing a collection, current pricing and if they go up or down. I could see pricing going down on your collection if you buy more new games than old since those drop first. When just checking pricing they seem to omit rare specialized games from most of the averages just to keep it more accurate which is good. They do star the games that are not included into averages.

Anyway, I thought I'd share. I'm not sure if anyone has been using this site or seen it before. I added a picture of my current collection so you can see what it looks like. You can also add hardware manually but right now it's seems to be focused on games.

www.gamevaluenow.com

Posted Image
Twitter - Youtube - Collection

Controllers - Boxed US (8/8) - Blister (7/7)
Games - Sealed - (9) - Boxed (79) - Lose (77)
Grey Variants - (9/14)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gamerjerome
Member Avatar
Established Member
It looks like no hitters on the topic but I wanted to give a small update.

After completing my controller sets I took stock photos and added them to gamevaluenow. Don't mind my makeshift photobooth.

Posted Image

They decided to use the photos which is awesome. If you use the site you can now find the controllers and add them to your collection. After a few months we'll have a better price range to know what general controllers are worth on ebay. As of right now, they show no prices. It may be a glitch or they need more data. Update: The developer told me that the data should populate during tonight's update.

Posted Image

I'm only adding what I own personally though so there still a bunch of controllers and hardware missing. I'm hoping other collectors using the site will add more.

Edited by gamerjerome, Sep 26 2017, 06:50 PM.
Twitter - Youtube - Collection

Controllers - Boxed US (8/8) - Blister (7/7)
Games - Sealed - (9) - Boxed (79) - Lose (77)
Grey Variants - (9/14)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply