Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Help Rebuild The Gallery
Topic Started: Aug 14 2017, 02:07 PM (351 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Hi Guys--One of the features the staff and I were proud to bring this crew was the opportunity to showcase your collections in a new section called "The Gallery". What transpired was a display of some of the most incredible N64 (and video game collections) on this planet. No matter the size of the collection it was an extraordinary peek inside the video game world of our fellow members.

Today, the clowns at Photobucket have made this section a variable ghost town. It is actually painful to see the Galleries that have been trashed because Photobucket no longer enables you to share photos for anything less than $400/yr.

But we here at N64Forever.com have refused to be victims. The site themes are mostly repaired. Signatures, avatars and award banners have mostly re-appeared. This site has been repaired faster than I could have imagined by staff and members alike (with special thanks to Rocky and Danilochka!).

So here's my pitch: Please think about rebuilding your Gallery or if you are eligible, adding one. Take a few minutes and snap a few pics and post 'em right up. Add more later if you want. Help us rebuild that section by showing off your collection to your fellow aficionados. It makes everyone's day a little brighter!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
andyk2003
Aug 15 2017, 07:08 AM
I don't think mine will be of *too* much interest - I'm not a huge collector of games - . . . I collect high class CRT TVs to play these games on. I have some really nice examples though - perhaps I'll post some pics at some point..
And that will make it very fun and unique to see!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply