Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Extreme G; September Game of the Month
Topic Started: Sep 1 2017, 09:51 AM (162 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
I am a little surprised it took this long to win. I owned Extreme G back in the day. I got it for Christmas along with Bomberman 64 and I think WcW/nWo World Tour. To be honest, I did not think of it as a quality racer. I really did enjoy the look of the game. The bikes and levels had a very cool "Tron-esque" look, The music was intense and got me more in to the game than the racing quality ever did :lol:

Typically I either won, or blew up trying :yeah:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sanni
Member Avatar
One of the games I preordered back in the days, even got the Europe special edition with the soundtrack cd, later on I sold it on ebay for 2. That was very stupid of me.

I actually enjoyed playing it with friends. It was not a game we played for long sessions but a single race here or there between the more serious games like Tetris and Goldeneye was always fun.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Cabanon
Elite
long session could give you some headache lol the crazy fast part/background/animation/everything is mind blowing. loved it.

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
It's one game that lives up to the name. You can really feel G force.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

ninty82
Yeah, I agree! Loved the game but couldn't play very long sessions lol.
The music and weapons were awesome!
SETUP:
RGB modded NTSC-J with NJM2267 amp
Panasonic TH-21EA1

« Previous Topic · GoTM Archive (Gen I) · Next Topic »
Add Reply