Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello from the UK; New member
Topic Started: Sep 2 2017, 02:47 PM (317 Views)
K55DOM
Hi all,

My name is Dominic, I'm 30 and live in the UK. I was clearing out some old boxes from my parents loft a few months ago and found my old N64 with a hand full of games, I plugged it in and it worked first time! Since then I've been hooked by nostalgia and tasked myself with collecting all the PAL games. Currently on 98/243. I'm looking forward to meeting like minded fans and collectors of all things N64.

Some help with navigating the forum would also be good, already struggling to find the menu/search function :facepalm:

Thanks
Dominic
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

K55DOM
Now I've validated I've found the menu and search function! Woohoo

One thing I've not managed to find the answer too is how many pal games have different cover arts and is there a list anywhere? Virtual Chess 64 is one of the games next on my list but I have seen two different covers both PAL.. why and how many other games have this?

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8525/khbr7M.jpg
Edited by K55DOM, Sep 3 2017, 11:55 AM.

K55DOM
Thanks for the warm welcome Milage007. I live near Leeds up in Yorkshire, I guess us brits need to stick together then haha

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply