Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Goldfinger 64 has been released!!!!
Topic Started: Sep 19 2017, 09:17 AM (637 Views)
D.J Cat
Member Avatar
This is so good!

I remember reading about this year's ago when the project first started and was excited for it.

I looked for it a little while ago and assume it was never going to get done.

Buy here it is!
Fantastic!

I want more than anything to actually play it (preferably on console) but I'm too lazy...more like busy to actually make it happen.
One day I will finally get to play it and it will be amazing! 😊
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
I can't say how much I want to play the game but just don't have time time!

My 84 hour work weeks have been cut down to 62-68 hours...but that's still a hell of a lot of work, and not enough time to fit this in.

Someone needs to send me a really dumbed down version of how to play this.
Cause I will most certainly play it one day and enjoy it to no end I am sure! 😊

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
Thanks for the tip 1985 gamer, I don't understand the ins and outs of these carts but I'm quite keen on that...
Does it play on a PAL console?

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
1985gamer
Jan 24 2018, 01:51 PM
I believe so but probably worth asking whatever seller you go through first. If you're a massive Goldeneye fan and want a whole new challenge and story then it's a no brainer to play this, it's great fun.
And having an actual cartridge would be pretty bloody mind blowing for me and the general population.
Would absolutely love to show it to people at work and truck drivers...would be...GOLD! 😃

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
distractionwolf
Feb 1 2018, 09:46 PM
If the theme is just going to be mod goldeneye and base it on a 007 movie with gold in the name, are we getting Man with the Golden Gun next?
That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but Goldfinger 64 was a LONG work in progress.

Hopefully the guys get showered with praise like they deserve for making this and the motivation for more of this kind of thing goes up.

The Goldeneye Set Up Editor has been out for 10+ years now!
https://youtu.be/AKBifn8MumY
Edited by D.J Cat, Feb 3 2018, 09:50 AM.

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
You must play Goldeneye first. it just would make sense to play the fan made MOD released 20 years after the original release first 🤓

That and Goldeneye is arguably the greatest game of all time.

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply