Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Goldfinger 64 has been released!!!!
Topic Started: Sep 19 2017, 09:17 AM (836 Views)
Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
I actually do have an everdrive, and unfortunatly on console the game has more fog and lag than i guess it does on PC, because the first level is absolutely horrible on console. It's so foggy it took me a very long time to understand the layout of the first area and it took me like 30 minutes to beat the first mission and I haven't gone back too it. I've never seen the movie or played any mission past the first one, but the first one has this really bad layout at the beginning with enemies at can see through the fog but you can't. I haven't felt like playing it since which sucks
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
Kerr Avon
Feb 8 2018, 02:49 PM
The authors have acknowledged that the first level is perhaps too large and open (they were going for a less linear, more realistic feel, but it seems a fair few people didn't like it), and have mentioned the possibility of releasing a second version of the game, with some bugs, flaws and complaints fixed, and it might include a size reduction to the first level, and others. Don't be put off by the first level, though, as the game does get better.
I saw some other people complaining, so glad to know I'm not being an A-hole/buzzkill for complaining about it. I do still plan on playing the rest when I get some free time, so I hope it gets better beyond that point because I haven't seen any of the other levels yet.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply