Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
South Park; October Game of the Month
Topic Started: Oct 1 2017, 09:05 PM (203 Views)
EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Ugh... South Park on the N64. Even back in the day when I did like Turok 2 (which South Park got it's game engine from), I thought this game was pretty bad. Now that I can't even stomache the former game, well... you get the point. I already went into why I hated the game in another thread earlier this year and declared it was the worst licensed game I own for the system. That hasn't changed one bit (though, in all fairness, neither has the amount of licensed games I own for the N64 :rollseyes: ).

But I guess I shouldn't spend this entire post bashing the game so here are some positives. The graphics are fine enough (certainly feels like a 3d version of the show). The Bobbybird cheat, in my eyes, is a Godsend and does help me enjoy the game a little bit. Finally, the game is legitimately funny. No I'm serious. For as much as I don't like playing the game, I sure do love watching it's cutscenes and listening to all of the funny stuff Chef and the kids say to each other.

Chef: "When I was coming home this morning, I heard a strange noise and saw an eerie green light coming from a warehouse. When I got closer to investigate, I saw Big Gay Al! He was acting mighty strange!"
Kids: "..."
Chef: "... Alright, well, stranger than usual."

And that was just cut from one of the cutscenes that I COULD quote on here without censoring myself. But yeah I just don't like this game and it brings out the worst in me so how about I just stop talking about it? :yeah:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · GoTM Archive (Gen I) · Next Topic »
Add Reply