Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Conkers Bad Fur Day Development Proto Cart
Topic Started: Oct 14 2017, 03:24 PM (964 Views)
Vaettur
Member Avatar
Established Member
Wonder what's to be found on this.
Since it already has the Bad Fur Day logo on it, I wouldn't expect anything significant, but I would love something surprising.

Also, WOW... already the current bid is on 66.000 pounds...
With still more than 7 days on the counter... I wonder what the final bid will be!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vaettur
Member Avatar
Established Member
That NUS code has nothing to do with the contents, and is merely the product code of the flash cartridge. Anything could be on it.

Also, that article is referring to NUS-16F32SB-B while the auction is about a NUS-16F32SB-A cartridge, so I don't think it has anything to do with each other.

I can't say if this is a scam or not. I only know it's a lot of commotion over something that probably doesn't contain anything significant or new anyway, if it even exists in the first place.

I did read some on Assemblers and she doesn't seem to have a whole lot of knowledge about it, although selling it for quite a price.
Also, that story from the first post sounds like a real baloney, too good to be true story.

I'll be following this anyhow, always interesting to see what comes out of it.

By the way, Hard4Games had an interesting discussion on this problem recently, with N64 protos as example:
People Lying About Owning Prototypes & Rare Dev Hardware
Edited by Vaettur, Oct 16 2017, 05:10 AM.

Vaettur
Member Avatar
Established Member
Well, there is of course Twelve Tales, but already having the Bad Fur Day logo stuck onto it, and utilizing the 7105 chip (which is more commonly used in later games), I would guess this is pretty much a near final (if not final) stage of the actual release, probably from late 2000/early 2001.

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply