Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello fellow N64 fans!
Topic Started: Oct 28 2017, 04:15 PM (566 Views)
megawatts64
Member Avatar
Hi guys,

I'm megawatts64 from the UK. Decided to sign up because I really want to talk about N64 with likeminded enthusiasts, and sadly none of my IRL friends are massively into N64 (but they do thankfully enjoy a good multiplayer session and put up with my ramblings!).

I play my N64 on a near daily basis and write a blog on it too. (Which I won't be posting here in accordance with the rules!)

Anyway, looking forward to joining the discussion and getting to know you folks a bit more!

Cheers!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

megawatts64
Member Avatar
I'm from the South East, Milage007. I think I stumbled upon your Instagram last night, so have made sure to give you a follow :)

megawatts64
Member Avatar
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

ItalianBaptist, I'll PM you shortly. I know exactly what you mean about finding time for a project when you have other life commitments (I had to let the blog slip a bit over the summer but getting back on track with it now!).

megawatts64
Member Avatar
Quote:

Welcome to the forum, Megawatts64! When and how did you get your N64?

Thanks! I got my N64 for Christmas 1997 (I would have been 11 at the time). I had had a SNES beforehand, which I really liked but seeing the N64 for the first time blew me away. My parents said my siblings and I would need to sell some of our old toys to help pay for it as it was at that point quite pricey (shortly after it actually dropped to the 99.99 mark, which was great). I got it with Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64 (the game that really sold me on the system because it looked amazing at the time) and Bomberman 64, along with four controllers (an extra one for when a friend came over) and three Rumble Paks. I was chuffed (and despite selling stuff to help buy it, rather spoilt by it!)

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply