Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Christmas/Holiday 2017
Topic Started: Dec 25 2017, 10:18 AM (469 Views)
ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
Just wanted to wish everyone here on the board a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays :)

I know that itís not the most important part of the celebration but if you wanna post any awesome gifts this year have at it. I got to open my SNES Classic, along with a Pikachu T-shirt and a book on the Psalms by Tim Keller.
It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Merry Christmas all! Have a great day. :gift:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Retro Junkie
Member Avatar
There is no spoon.
Merry Christmas!!!

Ended up with an XBOX ONE. I wanted one for only one purpose, Cuphead. Got the Rare collection of games disc too.
Also a few 3DS games and a NES mini clone system containing 620 games, besides clothes.

Good time with the Family was the best.
Edited by Retro Junkie, Dec 25 2017, 07:43 PM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Merry Belated! We hosted yesterday so between the crab muffins, turducken and 10+ layer lasagna, and family, it was a busy couple of days.

The best Christmas gift we received was the Christmas Eve return of The Real Bluedog. He had to be hospitalized after uncharacteristicly binging on food we stupidly left within his reach. After vet visit #1, his stomach swelled like a balloon so it was off to the emergency animal hospital where he was admitted. But, being the fighter that he is, he healed up and was discharged Christmas Eve night to the relief and joy to the whole family.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Happy Christmas all, hope yo had a good day.

I spent the whole day wit full on man flu and to make it worse I was driving so couldn't even drink it away.
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Cabanon
Elite
merry x-mas all !

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
A late Merry Christmas and early Happy New Year to you all!

Boomdiers
Member Avatar
The Bombinator!
Late merry Christmas and happy new year, this what I got. Some odyssey gear, amiibos, new wallet vouchers, pixel art, t-shirts, shorts and ps3 cap and my favourite of them all Nintendo 64 tshirt and it came with too look like a Nintendo 64 cartridge for the t shirt :D

Posted Image
Nintendo Network ID: Boomdiers
Switch ID: SW-4856-0523-8306

My Nintendo 64 collection most of them are PAL and some NTSC
Posted Image

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
A very late Merry Christmas, and a warm Happy New Year from here!

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Anybody here doing anything special for New Year's eve?
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
So late to this, but actually really enjoyed Christmas AND New Years for the first time in many, many years.

Got, practical, useful gifts, had quality time with great people and met somebody very nice 😍

ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
For New Yearís Eve my mom and I watched a movie for the second year in a row. This time it was Toy Story 2. It ended almost exactly when the clock struck midnight so that was kinda cool.

Used my Gamestop gift cards to order Pokťmon Stadium 2 (iím keeping it for real this time) and a copy of Red and Blue. This year iím resolving to be on Facebook less (I think this forum is gonna be my primary form of social media). But ultimately I want to spend more face to face time with people instead.

It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Social Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply