Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Wave Race - January Game of the Month
Topic Started: Jan 2 2018, 11:03 AM (539 Views)
ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
Does the Shindou version still have the Fanta advertisements? It might be one that I wouldn't mind having both the US and JP versions of.

I feel the same way about Smash Bros. but surprisingly I can do without the JP version of Mario Kart 64.
It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
ItalianBaptist
Jan 17 2018, 02:21 PM
Does the Shindou version still have the Fanta advertisements?

I just ran through it and didn't notice them.

Quote:

I feel the same way about Smash Bros. but surprisingly I can do without the JP version of Mario Kart 64.

Posted Image

Those are my favorite N64 games so of course I wanted the Japanese versions. :-8
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
The D.J Cat Cup 💧🏆💧

Expert, Wild Waves, 6 Laps, only 3 misses allowed instead of the default 5.

I beat it first go, probably just because I have been playing a lot recently and got into good form.
I got disqualified in Drake Lake after only 3 laps from too many misses, so for the remainder of the Championship I was only 3 misses off being out of the cup altogether.
I enjoyed that pressure!

« Previous Topic · N64 Game of the Month! · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: